No TabulaAuthenticationServer.sln file

A forum to ask questions, make suggestions and express concerns with Infinite Rasa.
Carynu

No TabulaAuthenticationServer.sln file

Post by Carynu » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi,

I followed the instructions on "Install and Setup" but get stuck at

"Guide for install and run Infinite Rasa server (Auth Server)
Part 3
1. Go to your C://InfiniteRasa/AuthServer folder and locate TabulaAuthenticationServer.sln, double click it. Visual Studio 2015 will start, wait untill loading is done..."

The problem is, there is no TabulaAuthenticationServer.sln in the AuthServer folder even though I did "GitExt Clone" as mentioned in Part 2. The only files I have there are:

TabulaAuthenticationServer.aps
TabulaAuthenticationServer.rc
TabulaAuthenticationServer.vcxproj
TabulaAuthenticationServer.filters

Since there is no .snl file, I tried it with the .vcxproj file and while "Build=>Clean Solution" worked, Build=>Build Solution will get me six "C2011" error codes. Also no luck with the other files.
1>------ Build started: Project: TabulaAuthenticationServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1> minIni.c
1> CryptManager.cpp
1> DBManager.cpp
1>C:\InfiniteRasa\AuthServer\libs\pthreads\pthread.h(307): error C2011: 'timespec': 'struct' type redefinition
1> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Include\10.0.10240.0\ucrt\time.h(39): note: see declaration of 'timespec'
1> INIParser.cpp
1> main.cpp
1>C:\InfiniteRasa\AuthServer\libs\pthreads\pthread.h(307): error C2011: 'timespec': 'struct' type redefinition
1> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Include\10.0.10240.0\ucrt\time.h(39): note: see declaration of 'timespec'
1> MD5.cpp
1> MessageHandler.cpp
1> NetManager.cpp
1> NetUtils.cpp
1> SessionManager.cpp
1> ThreadsUtils.cpp
1> Generating Code...
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Any idea what I've been doing wrong? This is the second time I followed the instructions carefully. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you. :)

Blumster
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Re: No TabulaAuthenticationServer.sln file

Post by Blumster » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Hey there!

Yeah, the sln file is missing from the auth server, but those C++ projects are kinda discontinued.

For more info, join the Discord server: https://discord.gg/Ph68FmA

krssrb
Developer
Developer

Re: No TabulaAuthenticationServer.sln file

Post by krssrb » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:25 pm

yes guide say:
1. Go to your C://InfiniteRasa/AuthServer folder and locate TabulaAuthenticationServer.sln, double click it. Visual Studio 2015 will start, wait untill loading is done..."
you can't find "TabulaAuthenticationServer.sln" becose last pull request isn't merged yet,
sry about that,

and yes, as Blumster say:
C++ projects are kinda discontinued.
dev team started new project, with new tools, so be patient :)

Anyway, while you are waiting, you can use this repository AuthServer and enjoy in game, atleast what team done so far.

regards,
Infinite Rasa dev team